The Zhejiang University is offering Asian Future Leaders Scholarship to the students to pursue master’s degree program. Scholarship is available to the citizens of Asian countries.
The Zhejiang University maintains a leading position in China in output indicators including publications, patents and etc., and has made abundant important achievements in science, technology, humanities and social sciences.
Scholarship is available to pursue master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
Scholarship will cover the Tuition waiver, free accommodation on campus, Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years and International student’s medical insurance.
Scholarship is available for the following Asian countries:
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must hold citizenship of an Asian country (other than the People’s Republic of China).
2. Applicants must be in good health condition.
3. Applicants must be Bachelor degree holders or graduating students normally at the age of 35 or below (born after April 30, 1983).
4. Applicants must have academic excellence, honesty and integrity, open vision, sense of responsibility and mission.
5. Applicants must appreciate the mission and vision of the AFLSP Program.
6. If admitted to the Program, applicants shall stay enrolled as a full-time student at Zhejiang University and actively participate in various activities organized by the university.
7. Applicants must agree to sign a student commitment letter stipulated by Bai Xian Asia Institute.
8. Language proficiency requirements:
1).Applicants for Chinese-taught programs of literature, history, philosophy, education and law should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 210, or HSK certificate of level 5 or above; applicants for other Chinese-taught programs should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 190, or HSK certificate of level 5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL or IELTS certificates will be given priority.
2). There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score of 90 or IELTS test score of 6.5 (or above).
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applicants shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University via the International Students Online Application System.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 31, 2019.