Candidates were encouraged to apply for the York University in Canada’s Global Health Program.
The offer is available to certain highly attaining local and foreign students who are capable of completing the York University bachelor’s degree plan.
York University was established in 1959 and is a Canadian public research university. It is the third biggest university in Canada and provides more than 120 undergraduate programs with grades of 17 degrees.
The university is a mix of learning experiences through large-ranging fields which provide diverse and applicable perspectives for students to change their views and expand their analytical skills.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s degree in such a field that the university currently provides.
Applicants at York University would earn $5,000 for their research charges.
Students from all nationalities can apply.
The eligibility conditions is as follows;
- Local and foreign candidates seeking a degree course at York University (studies during the first year of the plan).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants may participate in the York University Bachelor’s course and fulfill the Student Financial Statement also. There is no need to register. Based on academic merit, recipients will be selected.
- You must add your college transcripts, description of the course and submit all the documentation to the page.
- You should meet the university’s entry criteria.
- Applicants must fulfill the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 15, 2020.