Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International Presidential Scholarships at the Western Illinois University in the USA. The grant is available to all international students for the session 2021/2022.
The main aim of this program is to provide financial help and support candidates in achieving their career goals by providing awards of $3,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees. So, all the interested candidates can apply for the program.
Western Illinois University, located in Macomb, Illinois, USA.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
International Presidential Scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Western Illinois University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants who are studying in full-time online studies are able to qualify.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Western Illinois University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 15, 2021.