The award is open to incoming students graduating from a high school located within the United States for four undergraduate degree programs.
West Virginia University is welcoming high achieving international students for Dean’s Scholarship at Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design
West Virginia University Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design is known for the small-school environment and high-quality undergraduate education – while offering all of the resources of a large university.
West Virginia University established in 1868, is a public research-intensive university. It is known for a broad range of higher education.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The grant will be awarded in any subject for four undergraduate years or a bachelor’s degree – whichever comes first.
The university will provide $4,000 per year for four undergraduate years.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must stay within an academic major offered by the Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- All application materials should be submitted together at the same time, if possible.
- While applying students must Review the admissions requirements, English Language Proficiency requirements and our undergraduate application deadlines.
- Copies of all certificates of academic transcripts and award or diplomas to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- The international student must not a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident. Applicants need to fulfill the entire admission conditions for making enrollment at the university.
- Undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered for academic admission to West Virginia University.
- Candidates must meet English Proficiency or request conditional admission and admission to the Intensive English Program (IEP).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
February 1, 2020.