The educational award has the motive of attracting high achieving international students for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Washington State University.
If you are on the face of thinking about pursuing your education in the US, then you must go ahead with the International Academic Award program. It is presenting by the Washington State University in the United States.
At Washington State University, the students will learn from experienced and award-winning teachers. They will have a huge range of degree program for building a bright future.
Washington State University is one of the oldest land-grant universities in the American West and features programs in a broad range of academic disciplines. It is a public research university which was established in 1890.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Two types of awards are available-
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Students of any nationality are eligible to join.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester.
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester.
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Gratefully, there is no separate application process for the grant, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Before applying to the university, the participants must gather their official transcripts, language ability proof, certificate of finance, and Identity verification (passport or national I.D.).
- The participants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher or a GPA of 3.30 to 3.59.
- To study in the US, the candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2020.