The new VSB Fund Scholarship is now available for students those who are graduating from a Dutch university or university soon. Scholarship is available to study or research abroad for Dutch students.
VSB funds believes in enthusiastic and motivated students who want to develop further. That is why VSB funds annually makes a large number of scholarships available for students to study abroad or do research. Motivation and involvement with the environment are more important than grade lists.
Fellowships are available to study or to do research abroad.
Field of Study:
The VSB funds Scholarship is for all disciplines and all countries of the world.
- You include a realistic and motivated budget in your study or research plan. This also shows the financial necessity for applying for a scholarship. The VSB funds Fair is never cost-effective.
- The final amount of the scholarship, up to a maximum of
€ 10,000, depends on your study plan and budget.
- The maximum amount is only paid to students who are going to do a study or research of 2 academic years. A maximum of € 7,000 applies to all other studies, examinations and study programs.
VSB funds believes it is important that students with a disability can also study abroad. There are opportunities for them to request a higher scholarship amount.
Dutch students are eligible to apply.
In order to qualify for a VSB fund grant, you must meet a number of conditions. Here you find the conditions in short.
- You have Dutch nationality.
- You complete a bachelor’s or master’s program at a Dutch university college or university with which VSB funds cooperates.
- Your foreign study or research is additional to your studies.
- Your graduation date is between 1 March 2018 and 31 December 2019.
- Your foreign study or research does not start before 1 July 2019.
- Your foreign study or research is a deepening or broadening of your Dutch education and may not be part of the curriculum of a Dutch study program. The scholarship is not intended for internships.
- Your study results are more than sufficient, but selection mainly takes place on what you did next to your studies and on the involvement with your environment.
- The foreign study or research period lasts for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 24 consecutive months.
- You conduct your studies or research at a college or university that is recognized by the government of that country or has a good reputation.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
he current application round runs from September 2018 through March 1, 2019. Applications can be made via an online application procedure.
- You first create an account.
- You do not have to complete your application in one go: save your data in the meantime, and if you log in again, log in again with your username and password.
- The registration form is automatically sent to the contact person of the Dutch educational institution where you graduate.
- Once submitted, you cannot change the form.
- You will no longer be able to submit an application after 1 March.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 1, 2019.