Vancouver Island University is proudly inform the Global Entrance Entrance Scholarships for highly competent foreign aspirants coming in for the first year.
The offer is valid for foreign students who could begin courses at the Vancouver Island University in Canada in the undergraduate degree.
Vancouver Island University, which was founded as Malaspina College in 1969, is a Canadian public university representing Vancouver Island and coastal British Columbia. Vancouver Island University perform a key role in the region’s educational, economic and cultural life.
At Vancouver Island University, It offers an educational based on principles and creates an atmosphere that supports academic achievements in order to develop the social and relationship capabilities of a student to last a lifespan.
Undergraduate degree plan
Field of Study:
Pursue a bachelor’s degree in any area taught at university.
Based on joining grades from presented transcripts, up to 20 awards of $2,000 are obtainable for top applicants attempting to fall semester.
Requests from all over the world are approved.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- The prizes are open for new candidates and long-term student university graduates.
- For these endowments, students who come to VIU with ESL with conditional admission will be accepted in an undergraduate program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- You must participate in the online or offline undergraduate coursework and apply it to Vancouver Island University International Admissions 900 Fifth StreetNanaimo, B.C. V9R 5S5 Canada. There is no need to apply separately.
- Will add copies of all academic transcripts and approved passport copies.
- Candidates should have a high school or equivalent degree.
- Applicants are required to follow with the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 31, 2020.