The award program is open for the international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree coursework at USU in the USA.
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Afton B. Tew International Student Scholarship which is administrating by Utah State University.
The mission of the university is to be one of the nation’s premier student-centered land-grant universities by fostering the principle that academics come first, by cultivating the diversity of thought and culture, and by serving the public through learning, discovery, and engagement.
Founded in 1888, Utah State University is a public land-grant research university in the US. It offers programs in liberal arts, engineering, business, economics, natural resource sciences, as well as nationally ranked elementary & secondary education programs.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in any subject stream taught at university.
Each successful scholar will receive an amount of $1,000.
Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
Applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For being a part of the program, students have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- The university may ask you for a copy of passport, proof of financial support, official transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school and e-mail it to International Admissions Office of Global Engagement Utah State University,9545 Old Main Hill Logan, UT U.S.A.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
- The English language requirement may be satisfied by submitting official scores in several ways below:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- USU’s Intensive English Language Institute’s placement exam – 146
- Other English language requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020.