The aim of The grant is to encourage students to undertake an Honors Program offered by participating Schools in the UNSW Business School.
Highly motivated students who are looking for financial support in Australia, for them here is a great opportunity to apply for the UNSW Business School Honors Scholarship. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
UNSW Business School provides world-class education, substantial career opportunities, extensive industry connections, and a vibrant student community. It also develops intelligent leaders who thrive on new technologies and global career opportunities.
UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Award is awarded to pursue Honors degree program in the UNSW Business School.
The studentship will be awarded $5,000 (available for 1 year).
Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must be undertaking a relevant Honors program offered by a participating School in the UNSW Business School.
- No residency requirements.
- Please note that those who applied in Term 1, 2019 are not eligible to re-apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Students have to take admission to the honors degree program at the UNSW. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the applications online.
- Applicants must have to submit a current, up-to-date certified transcript, letter of completion, submit two copies of the Term 1 2020 UNSW Business School Honors Academic Referees Form (click here for link) and one copy of this form to EACH of your referees.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet the English language requirements .
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 23, 2020.