Would you like to pursue a career in a renowned university in the UK? If yes, then please look at the University of York’s Albukhary Scholarship.
There are five incentives for candidates from across the globe who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at York University in the UK.
The University of York was established in 1963 and is a private plate glass research university based in York City, England. It is the world’s eighth-best university and the first in the UK.
Students will get a mix of outstanding education, rich and vibrant student life and a lively city while studying at York University, and you will have a lovely experience.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject line.
The amount of aid available varies according to the student’s individual financial needs as follows.
- A £ 75,000 bonus for three years.
- Four £ 31,250 awards
Candidates from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Candidates must enroll in the university’s undergraduate studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants must enroll in a university bachelor’s degree program. You can then fulfill the application form for the grant.
- Applicants must provide;
- A statement of purpose of no more than 500 words detailing why you want the opportunity to be accepted.
- Your existing financial position, plus your household income.
- Applicants must meet the university’s minimum entry criteria.
- If your mother tongue is not English, you must provide proof of English skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020.