The award is available for all high achieving international participants and aims to support their bachelors and PhD studies at WLV.
Overseas applicants are invited to join the Vice-Chancellor’s International program for commencing higher studies at the University of Wolverhampton in the United Kingdom.
University of Wolverhampton has been awarded from the Teaching Excellence Framework for its teaching facilities. It offers 250 bachelors and 120 postgraduate degree courses which are accredited by professional bodies.
The University of Wolverhampton was founded in 1969 as the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton and gained university status in 1992. It is a public university situated on four campuses across the West Midlands, Shropshire, and Staffordshire in England.
Undergraduate and PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
They can take part in an undergraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
The educational award will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year for all successful participants.
International students are eligible to apply.
- Must commence full-time studies and not hold any other award from the university.
- Must have received an offer to study a degree course and have the £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Simply apply for an undergraduate or PhD degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will be in touch with you. No application form is required for the grant.
- At the time of admission, you might be asked for submitting copies of your previous study certificates, passport, and a personal statement.
- If your country language is not English, then you need to show the English language ability and satisfy the terms and conditions of the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- Open for September 2019
- January 2020 entry.