The University of Wollongong is very cheerful to announce that it has a fantastic funding opportunity named as Faculty of Business and Law Country Bursary for aspiring and highly motivated International candidates for academic year 2020-21.
This award is available for undergraduate program in Australia. It aims to make top-notch education accessible for students who are intellectually capable but financially handicapped.
Wollongong University was formally established in 1975 by the New South Wales Parliament, and now be among the world’s top 20 institutions of higher education. This is a fantastic place to receive the academic credential with five departments, 300-degree programs and more than 32,000 graduates.
The university for the standard of its students is ranked among the top 1 per cent of institutions in the world. It has been listed as a leading institution several times.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in a subject of business.
This assistance would give the award on an qualified business course in the form of a 20 per cent reduction in tuition fees.
Applicants from China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Bangladesh are eligible for this award.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Wollongong before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must keep an invitation to study in any approved undergraduate course of the business.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Wollongong before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links: