To make higher education accessible to students in Canada, the University of Western Ontario is introducing the Entrance Awards of the Global President for sparkling students from all over the globe.
The offer is available to high-caliber foreign students who wish to enroll in the Western University of Canada bachelor’s degree program.
The University of Western Ontario was established in 1919, and is a public research university based in Ontario, Canada. The university offers students a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The University of Western Ontario has the best and brightest professors and staff committed to providing its students with the best education.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Graduate degree in any subject line taught at university.
Every successful student is awarded a $50,000 stipend for their tuition fee.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- The prizes are dependent on excellent academic achievement, unique and innovative thinking and substantial curricular achievement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants must participate in the Western University Master’s Degree coursework. You should apply for the grant once you have taken the approval.
- Applicants must apply the college transcripts, passport photocopies and an essay and appointment from their school.
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree credential and it must meet the other university admission criteria.
- When your mother tongue is not English, you must submit one of the following appropriate English proficiency tests, such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 14, 2020.