In order to take an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program, this educational fund is open for all high achieving foreign students who want to study at the University of West London.
In today’s world, most of the student’s facing financial difficulties during their studies. So in order to help such candidates, the University of West London has launched the Atul Pathak program for the academic year 2019/20.
University of West London provides the best and new learning facilities for the students. Their programs are designed to help them develop qualities and good academic skills by which they can easily reach educational goals.
Established in 1992, the University of West London is the public university that offers both excellent employment and funding opportunities. It has an environment, which provides online access to resources to support course modules.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
One grant will be awarded which will provide an amount of £3,000 to a successful participant.
Students from UK, EU, and overseas are allowed to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You must be registered on a CLBS course during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- In order to apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations University of West London St Mary’s Road Ealing, London W5 5RF.
- Aspirants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- For admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- The participants need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019