The University of Waterloo is offering the International Student Entrance Scholarships in Canada with the intention of providing a world-class education to high-quality international students.
The aim of this educational award is to finance undergraduate studies at the University of Waterloo for brilliant foreign applicants.
The University of Waterloo is a Canadian public research university It offers six faculties and ten faculty-based schools administering academic programs. The institution also runs the world’s first cooperative post-secondary education system.
The University offers competitive education programs which allow students to combine their education with relevant work experiences. It also provides graduates with different career opportunities.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be awarded in any subject that the university offers.
Each good scholar will earn $10,000 in tuition fees approved.
Candidates from every nationality are eligible.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Students are required to enroll in the University of Waterloo’s bachelor degree program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- If this academic award is to be motivated, you must take admission to the university degree coursework and complete the Admission Information Form as well.
- Should add all of the previous school attended to your college records and copy the passport.
- To be admitted, you must have an overall acceptance rate of at least 90% and also meet the university’s admission requirements.
- It is important to have good English language skills for a university undertaking degree program.