Are you a Canadian foreign student or citizen enrolled at the University of Waterloo? If yes, the university will be offering the Roman Baldur Memorial Engineering Medal.
The research scholarship is open to students living in Canada / Permanent and foreigner.
Waterloo University is a university of public research in Canada. It offers six faculty-administered academic programs and ten faculty-based colleges. The center also owns the world’s first cooperative post-secondary education system.
The University offers cooperative education programs that enable graduates to incorporate their education with relevant work experiences.
Masters and PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in any of the university’s Masters, doctoral subjects.
The scholarship, valued at $2,520, will be granted yearly to a full-time graduate student at the University of Waterloo who is enrolled in the Faculty of Engineering’s Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics.
Request may be made by Canadian and foreign students.
The qualification conditions is as follows;
- A graduate student will earn the funding based on scholastic achievement and a shown involvement in research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following suggestions are for students wishing to apply for scholarships:
- Admission to the degree coursework at the university is advised. After validation, applicants will be considered automatically for this student’s course.
- You must add a statement / letter to demonstrate why you are applying for this particular grant and how you meet the award requirements.
- In order to be successful in the undergraduate course, candidates must comply with the university’s entry criteria.
- All candidates should comply with the university’s English language criteria.