The program is open for those brilliant candidates who will commence in the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Highly motivated aspirants from New Zealand and all over the globe have a golden opportunity to apply for the Research Masters International Scholarship offered by the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
At University of Waikato, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers center and suitable work experience. They can also get the opportunity to work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
University of Waikato offer internationally bench marked teaching and research. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
The sponsorship will provide the award worth up to tier 1 – $15,000 for 120-point theses (or more), tier 2 – $12,000 for 90-point theses, or tier 3 – $5,500 towards the tuition fees of the master’s program.
Candidates from New Zealand and all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must be enrolled or intending to enroll, full-time 1 in a 500-level thesis of 90- points or more 2 as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
- Successful applicants must start their thesis enrollment within six months of the closing date of the round in which they applied, or the Scholarship offer will lapse.
- International students must have completed at least 120 points of study at a New Zealand university in order to be eligible for this Scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For applying, students are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After taking acceptance, candidates can apply for this education award.
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- For entry, claimants are recommended to check the entry requirements of the university.
- You will also need to meet an English language entry requirement.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019