The University of Twente offers Postgraduate Scholarships in the Netherlands to eliminate financial barriers for highly outstanding foreign applicants.
This grant is open to outstanding candidates on both EU / EEA and non-EU / EEA countries preparing for a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Twente University.
The University of Twente was established in 1961 and is a Netherlands-based public research university. It listed among the world’s leading 400 universities and provides a variety of degree programs.
Candidates should gain outstanding international experience and decent employment prospects while researching at University of Twente.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Graduated in Electrical Engineering.
Every successful scholar will collect € 6,000 for one year,
Candidates from both EU / EEA and non-EU / EEA countries are entitled to the award.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants must pursue enrollment in the university’s degree program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants must enroll in the University of Twente postgraduate coursework.
- Applicants should meet university entrance criteria.
- Candidates must add the following documents.
- An electronic record transcription or provisional record transcription in Dutch or English.
- An international passport which is valid.
- CV (Curriculum vitae).
- Motivation letter.
- Contact details of two references
- If your mother tongue is not English, candidates should provide proof of English competence.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Depends on program.