University of Toronto is inviting talented and ambitious students to apply for Connaught International Awards. This studentship is open to students of any nationality for the academic year 2020-21.
The funding assists motivated students who want to undertake a doctoral degree program awarded in any subject offered by the university.
University of Toronto, located in in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
PhD degree plan
Field of Study:
Connaught International doctoral awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Toronto will grant an additional $10,000 to promising applicants to support their tuition costs in Canada.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Toronto before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have obtained an A-average each year for the last two years of full-time research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Toronto before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Scholarship Official Web Links: