The University of the Sunshine Coast is administering the Destination Australia Awards for glowing candidates from foreign countries with the cooperation of the Australian Government.
The scholarship is open for foreign students who are interested in pursuing a total-time graduate program at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
The University of the Sunshine Coast was formed in 1994 and is a public university in Australia. It is Queensland’s only public university that wins five stars separately for quality of education of them.
The Sunshine Coast University’s objective is to explore its future path, become the best it can be, and create its mark on the world.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
Pursue a degree in any subject that the University offers.
The scholarships are priced at up to $15,000 annually, that will be used to pay for the cost of studying at university, covering things like university fees, books, or transportation-related costs linked to placements, internships, or research.
Scholarships requests from all over the globe are accepted.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Candidates must be admitted to the graduate program at the Sunshine Coast University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility instructions are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Candidates will be able to join the USC Gympie or USC Fraser Coast degree course. You can download the entry form online after enrollment and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The university wants educational documents and passport copies.
- You must fulfill the University’s minimum entry criteria.
- It is recommended that candidates review the USC’s English language needs.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 19, 2020.