The University of Texas is encouraging students to become a part of the ISGlobal Award Program for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the Professional Years of the masters degree.
More than 100 undergraduate and 170 graduate programs are available from the University of Texas. It also offers groundbreaking initiatives such as Freshman Research Initiative and Texas Interdisciplinary Program to encourage academic excellence and leadership development.
It offers courses and services that lay the foundation for academic and co-curricular achievement for the students.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Texas will offer for successful applicants with the tuition fees.
Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the University of Texas before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants should have outstanding academic credentials.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the University of Texas before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 5, 2020.