The studentship is designed to support students from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply for the funding program.
The Office of Undergraduate Research is delighted to offer the International Research Opportunities Program funding for the best and brilliant aspirants at the University of Tennessee.
At University of Tennessee, candidates can make their careers that fit their unique skills and abilities. It provides an experiential learning environment with outstanding teaching scholars in bachelors, masters and doctoral programs.
Founded in 1794, The University of Tennessee has a total undergraduate enrollment of 22,815. It offers more than 900 programs of study from 11 colleges.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursue research degree in any subject offered by the university.
The University will provide an award amount of up to $750 for high achieving candidates.
Candidates from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA is 3.0. No prior research experience is required.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants need to take admission in a research program at the university. Thereafter they can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
- A cover letter, a copy of electronic academic transcripts and a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
- For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 6, 2019.