The University of Technology Sydney is encouraging students to become a part of the Undergraduate Academic Excellence funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for international students only.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
University of Technology Sydney was established as among Australia’s largest universities in 1988, and is a public technology university. It offers more than 130 graduate programs and 210 postgraduate programs.
University of Technology Sydney give students the ability to select a suitable degree program from a variety of research courses across conventional fields and new ones.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
A total of 65 prizes are presented by University of Technology, Sydney (UTS). The winning applicants would receive a 25 percent discount on the length of UTS Bachelor’s degree from the UTS Tuition Fees.
Students from across the Globe (except Australia and New Zealand) are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must start full time study on campus at UTS (Sydney).
- Applicants must be an foreign student but not an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- 30 April for Spring session – starts July 2020)
- 31 August for Summer session – November start)
- 30 November for Autumn session – February/March start)