The studentship is furnished for brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue a higher degree by research for the academic year 2020-2021.
With the aiming of attracting highly qualified international students, the University of Technology Sydney is awarding International Research Scholarship in Australia.
University of Technology Sydney may help you to recruit the best talent in you and provide support throughout all stages of recruitment. They provide a tremendous opportunity for the candidates to build up their career in a research-related field.
University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading university. It is a public research university and has rank 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. Its campus is located at the southern border of Sydney’s central business district.
Higher degree research programs.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate or PhD research degree in any stream taught at university.
The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the students for 3 years.
All international candidates are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidates must undertake the master’s or doctoral degree by research at the university and you have to accomplish the eligibility requirements of the university.
- To take part in this program, candidates must have to maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing, be commencing full-time enrollment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- Applicant must have to undertake study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The applicants are required to take admission in the higher degree research at the university. After enrolling, you are recommended to compete for the online application process for the grant.
- Students may be asked for the academic transcript from all post-secondary and current degree, statement of employment, research proposal current CV, statement of completion for previous degrees
- For applying to the higher degree research, claimants have to satisfy all the admission requirements of the university.
- The applicants need to satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020 and June 30, 2020.