Would you like to enhance your knowledge at Australia? If yes, then you can apply for the Research International Awards. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021-22.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree in any discipline at University of Technology Sydney.
University of Technology Sydney, located in Ultimo, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Research International Awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Technology Sydney will grant an University tuition that varies for every course up to three years for eligible students.
Candidates from across the globe are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should buy and retain a standard OSSC policy authorized by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Candidates should initiate full-time enrolment at the UTS Higher Research Degree (HDR).
- Applicants must never have previously obtained a degree from UTS IRS.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport to meet university’s document requirement.
- Applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS to meet university’s language requirement.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2021.