The University of Tasmania is inviting all the international candidates to apply for the maritime engineering international awards for the academic session 2020-21.
The aim of this project is to bring international students a step closer to competitive and sustainable educational environment in Australia.
University of Tasmania, located in Tasmania, Australia.
Field of Study:
Maritime engineering international awards will be awarded in the field of engineering.
The University of Tasmania will grant the prize to undergraduate students:
- 100 per cent on-campus living costs for the first year of studying at one of the Launceston Residence Halls
and postgraduate students:
- 100 per cent on-campus living costs for the first semester in one of the Launceston Residence Halls.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Tasmania before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be expected to obtain a minimum Pass result in all units studied during each semester in order to maintain this grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Tasmania before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–