Scholarships offer a chance for participants to be trained. Looking ahead, Sydney University is introducing the Globally Vice Chancellor Awards Program for outstanding candidates across the globe.
The academic grant is available to strong-potential foreign applicants beginning in a graduate program at Sydney’s University in Australia.
The university seeks to learn the skills, expertise and principles you want in a globalized world to being a leader. You will still be able to communicate with others and seek support for performance
Undergraduate and Master degree plans.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Global financial Assistance Roles of the Vice Chancellor will provide a research fund of up to $40,000 for outstanding foreign students.
Eligible for all nationalities.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Be a foreign student.
- Applied for a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, but have not yet begun.
- Receive an unrestricted entry bid.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You must be accepted to the Undergraduate or Master’s degree program by submitting automatically to the University or submitting to the UAC. There is no need to submit.
- Desired credentials including a high school diploma, a bridging or tertiary course achievement and a passport copy.
- Please ensure you have reviewed all the university’s entry criteria.
- You are expected to include proof of English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 17, 2020.