The award is intended to promote academic excellence within EMBA degree offered by the University of Sydney. The program is designed to support international students commencing full-time Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at the Sydney Business School.
Applications are open for the Dean’s Excellence Executive MBA Scholarship 2020.
At University of Sydney, they give the opportunity to choose the best study option from a range of professional, specialist, liberal studies, and combined and double degrees. It has over 200 clubs and societies to enrich your student experience.
To combine student’s interests across disciplines, the University of Sydney provides more than 100 major and minor programs in Australia. Its world-class faculties and schools have a lot to offer with over 400 study areas.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available Executive Master of Business administration offered by the university.
- The University of Sydney Business School will provide an award to cover 20% of tuition fees for the duration of the student’s Executive MBA program on the basis of academic merit and performance in the selection interview.
- To continue the award, the recipient must maintain a minimum Semester Average Mark (SAM) of 65 each semester.
- In addition, to continue receipt of the award, the recipient must be enrolled in 24 credit points of study each semester and no outstanding tuition fees.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students who have an unconditional offer to study or going to study full-time an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at the University of Sydney Business School are eligible.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the EMBA and University of Sydney employees are not eligible for this award.
- Students must have approximately 10 years of relevant work experience to take admission for EMBA at the University of Sydney.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be considered for the award, candidates must hold an unconditional offer of admission into the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) course offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
- To accept your unconditional offer log onto the Sydney Student Portal.
- To complete the application online, you will need the following documents (can be submitted in MS Word, RTF or PDF formats): employment history/professional details (CV/resume), academic qualifications, a one-page statement of motivation, proof of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- To be eligible for admission, Students will need to have completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum credit grade average is 65%).
- International students required to have an English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. Depending on your country of origin and educational background, the English language proficiency may vary please check here.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 20, 2019