If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Scholarship funded by the University of Sussex.
The award is available for high performing aspirants from UK who want to pursue the undergraduate degree in chemistry.
The University of Sussex was founded in 1961, and is located in Sussex, England. It provides multiple degree programs, including undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral.
Studying at University of Sussex, applicants get a chance to change lives and have the different job prospects there as well.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in chemistry.
The University of Colorado will provide the award amount for BSc students up to £ 2,000, or up to £3,000 for students of MChem.
Students from UK are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have made Sussex your Firm choice of the university via UCAS.
- Until joining Sussex, applicants obtained AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate at the University of Sussex before submitting the application for this education award.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 30, 2020.