Make positive plans for your future with an education award. The Law School of the University of Strathclyde is offering Lord Hope Postgraduate funding for the outstanding candidates.
The grant is available for supporting those qualifying students, who wish to pursue a postgraduate taught degree in the field of Law in academic year 2019-20.
Established in 1964, Strathclyde Law School offers a full range of undergraduate and postgraduate taught and research degrees. It was the first University-run Law Clinic in Scotland which offers unrivaled experimental learning opportunities.
University of Strathclyde to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches. Here candidates can get the unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate degree in Human Rights Law, Criminal Justice and Penal Change, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Construction Law, Law and Finance, Global Environmental Law and Governance, Law, International Commercial Law, LLM Law of the Sea, Sustainable Development and International Law.
The grant will be awarded worth up to £500 – £2,000 for the course.
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- The aspirants must have already submitted an application and been accepted for one of Strathclyde Law School’s taught postgraduate degree programs listed above and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement and genuine financial need.
- UK, EU, EEA, and International students are eligible.
- Postgraduate degree in Human Rights Law, Criminal Justice and Penal Change, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Construction Law, Law and Finance, Global Environmental Law and Governance, Law, International Commercial Law, LLM Law of the Sea, Sustainable Development and International Law.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- For gaining this bursary, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Right now, there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- For enrolling in master’s degree, claimants need to hold their bachelor degree certificates in Law and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Applicants must have to provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
June 14, 2019.