The University of Strathclyde is now offering MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships program to help and support talented students who want to get a degree in UK.
This program is open for students to support brilliant worldwide students commencing in a master’s degree program at the university.
University of Strathclyde, located in Glasgow.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Deans Excellence Scholarships will be awarded in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management Science, Finance, Data analytics..
Every qualified scholar will obtain a partial scholarship fee of €3000 to support his or her costs of study in the United Kingdom.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Applicants need to fulfill their academic credentials in order to study undergraduate studies.
- English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
May 31, 2021.