Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the 50% Partial Fee Scholarships. The grant is organized by the Department of Accounting and Finance of University of Strathclyde for the educational session 2020/21.
The program is an academic merit award and support for international students from any nation applying for postgraduate coursework program at the University in UK.
Established in 1796, The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university that offers academic courses, research skills and English language training. This consists of four major faculties classified according to topics and academic fields.
Students at this institution will obtain opportunities for high-quality postgraduate research, and will extend their education, meet more people, learn an unique experience, and experience new things.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in Finance, International Accounting and Finance, International Banking and Finance, Investment and Finance, Financial Technology or Finance and Management.
The University of Strathclyde will offer the qualified candidates for the 2020-21 academic session 50 percent reduction on university tuition fee.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should be self-funded (i.e. not accepting support from any other programs, sponsorship from employers, etc.).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 24, 2020.