The grant is available for those eligible candidates who will undertake the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
For providing financial support to the brilliant degree-seeking aspirants from the USA and all over the globe, the University of Southern Maine is awarding international awards.
The University of Southern Maine provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. Here candidates can get the training related to career orientation and job application skills.
The University of Southern Maine offers baccalaureate and master’s degree programs as well as doctoral programs in Public Policy and School Psychology. It is one of two schools in the state of Maine that offers an ABET accredited Computer Science degree program.
Master’s and doctoral degree programs.
Field of Study:
Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject taught at university.
The grant will provide the amount worth up to $3,000.
Aspirants from the USA and all over the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
Seekers are required to apply for the matriculated in a master’s or doctoral degree at USM, be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better, be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and have submitted the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be a part of this educational program, claimants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- For being admitted in the postgraduate and doctoral degree program, seekers are required to maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better and check the entry requirements of the university.
- Must attach the high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- November 15, 2019 for Spring.
- April 30, 2020 for Fall.