Start your academic journey through SDU PhD Position in Autonomous Drone Navigation and Grasping on Energized Overhead Cables offered by the University of Southern Denmark.
The educational award encourages highly talented students who wish to study doctoral degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of Southern Denmark was established in 1998 and is committed to provide world class education with an international perspective, at all levels. SDU currently has five faculties and over 32,000 students, of whom about 15 per cent come from abroad.
Applicants get to function easily both individually and inside a team. It offers innovative and enjoyable working environments in a diverse research environment that is both regional.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Autonomous Drone Navigation and Grasping on Energized Overhead Cables.
Southern Denmark University will grant the amounts to approx. EURO 3.378- per month incl. Supplements to the nominees winning.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must possess excellent programming competencies (e.g., Python, C, C++, VHDL, MATLAB).
- Applicants should be competent to work independently and have outstanding communication skills.
- Applicants are expected to possess practical experience in FPGA/GPU, ROS, sensor fusion, drone control and AI.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 6, 2020.