Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the PhD Position for Foreign Students offered by the University of Southern Denmark. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue doctoral programs at the University of Southern Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark’s main campus is situated in Odense , the School of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology.
University of Southern Denmark offers world-class education at all grades, and is dedicated to an international viewpoint. Here the students get to operate happily both individually and within a team.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in material constraints of the energy and climate transition.
The university will deliver the approx amounts of 3.378,- EURO per month.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 20, 2020.