Orifarm is honored to announce the Global Doctoral Awards in Computer Science, in collaboration with the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark for academic session 2020-2021.
The award offer is accessible to highly competitive applicants to qualify for a 3-year Ph.D. scholarship starting in or soon after April 2020.
Orifarm Group, established in 1984, has its headquarters in Odense, Denmark. Across all European countries, the organization has operations with sales offices across 9 local markets. It is the European pioneer in parallel trade and a major player in the northern generics industry.
University of Southern Denmark offers a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs. It was founded in 1998 and provides world-class education at all levels and is dedicated to an international perspective
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The award is offered for a Ph.D. in Computer Science.
The Doctorate is a 3 year Industrial Ph.D. project funded by Orifarm A / S and the Denmark Innovation Fund.
- A Contestant will be given a fulfilling and demanding place in an organization with an ability to achieve quality in partnership with people who bring in new concepts and perspectives.
- Candidates will be hired by Orifarm and will also be enrolled at University of Southern Denmark – Faculty of Engineering as a Ph.D. candidate
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The certification conditions are as follows;
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent.
- Excellent social capabilities.
- Comfortable learning of new programming languages where possible.
- Science experience (or a genuine interest).
- Working both individually and in team.
- Active in a rising research group with a long-term commitment.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- The PhD thesis is being conducted at the MærskMc-Kinney Møller Institute (Faculty of Technology) in the Software Engineering Department. The project title is “Data-driven agent-based simulation for decision support in parallel trading of pharmaceuticals”.
- Applicants are required to submit an online application at the end of the program page and to upload documents as a single PDF file containing all the materials.
- The application should be in English and it must contain everything below;
- A study suggestion or overview of your strategy to the project described above (max one page except for references).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificates/Diplomas (MSc) – Danish or English transcripts.
- An official document explains the institutional structure and the ranking system for the universities awarded.
- Examples (if available) of the most relevant publications and the applicant’s Master thesis.
- Candidates must have a valid Bachelor’s degree and a computer language experience (e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English. Applicants must review English language criteria when requesting.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
15 March 2020.