Up to 8 opportunities are available to outstanding international and domestic students who are undertaking a PhD at the University of South Australia and provide funding towards the research project activities.
Vice-Chancellor and President’s The studentships are open to highly talented and motivated aspirants at the University of South Australia for the academic year 2020/21.
University of South Australia offers various degree programs and an internship may be part of a degree program or an opportunity a student pursues during the summer. Internships are a way for individuals to begin making connections in the field and networking for prospective employment opportunities.
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia. It has approximately 32,000 students. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
The award provides $10,000 towards supporting PhD candidates.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to join the program.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Enrolled in a PhD at UniSA
- Within 12 months of the commencement at the time of application
- In receipt of a Commonwealth or UniSA funded scholarship
- Highly ranked among other applications
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The applicant must take admission in the PhD research program at the university and then the applicant can apply for the award.
- Relevant academic transcripts, evidence of English proficiency and citizenship papers will need to be uploaded if you are an international applicant.
- For admission, applicants must have an honors degree or a bachelor degree with honors of at least class 2a standard or an appropriate master’s degree.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of South Australia.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2020