The University of South Australia provides the Gibb Group Property Course in Australia for both local and foreign students.
This educational grant is open to those exceptional applicants who plan to participate in the Bachelor of Business Property course for the 2019-2020 educational year.
The University of South Australia is a university that is internationally linked and active in trying to resolve the technological and technical problems. It was founded in 1991, delivers educational programs which will strengthen the broader community’s diverse cultural life.
The University motivates graduates with the expertise to build their futures effectively in their chosen profession. It also provides support for useful skills and profession ready graduates.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Pursue a Business Degree – Property (DBPY)
Beneficiaries may earn the bonus amount for a period of three years up to $15,000 per annum.
Payment shall be made in two installments:
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 2 census date)
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 5 census date)
Australian citizens and citizens from all nationalities are entitled to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident, or foreign student.
- Registered in the Business Degree – Property (DBPY)
- Starting full time student.
- Academic merit (ATAR of 80 or above inclusive of any adjustment factors).
- Submission of registered statements.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- For this education bursary be considered, applicants need to be registered in the university’s undergraduate degree program. Upon registration, applicants can request for the bursary by logging in and sending it via email. (Scholarships.Prizes@unisa.edu.au)to the myUniSA student portal.
- You should provide sufficient proof of low socio-economic background, expectation letter, recommendation letter, justification statement, and a CV.
- For confirmation, candidates must fulfill the university’s entrance criteria.
- When you come here to study at the University of South Australia, you must look up all the English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 7, 2020.