If you are an foreigner student of a higher standard with the motivation to improve your future, then you can submit for a Global Award for Excellence in Architecture from University of Salford.
The goal of the program is to promote and support foreign students to finish a degree program in architecture at the UK university.
Founded as the Royal Technical Institute in 1896, the University of Salford achieved its university name in 1967. The university is a British public research college that provides various degree programs.
The university should develop English skills and also provide best education, along with a desire to learn. It will also provide students with the best career possibilities for their personal goals.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
Degree or postgraduate program in architectural fields.
- The university can provide £ 5,000 to compensate student’s study expenditures.
Applications are open to all nationalities.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Participants must be accepted to Salford University’s bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are planned for candidates who wants to apply for scholarships:
- To be enrolled in the program, You may participate in the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Provide your college transcripts, passport references and copies.
- Once you come to study at the university you can review all the entry requirements.
- Students should have a 6.5 or equivalent IELTS score.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
At that time, Open.