Students from around the world are allowed to apply for the International Scholarship of Excellence for Energy Industries offered by Salford University.
The program is available to international students who would like to apply for the Petroleum and Gas Engineering master’s degree program at the UK’s university.
Founded in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute, Salford University gained its university status in 1967. It is a British university for public research which offers different degree programs.
Through building a promising future, the college provides students with world-class educational facilities. In addition to traditional academic learning, they also provide practical, work-based experience.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Degree in oil and gas production or in fuel technology and management.
The college will provide the students with an allowance of £ 5,000.
Applications are open worldwide.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- You are needed to be admitted to the university postgraduate program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Students are encouraged to participate in the university’s master’s degree coursework.
- Students must include the academic transcripts, passport references and copies.
- For South Dakota entry, You need to fulfill the university entrance criteria and you also need to have at least a lower second-class degree in the relevant university qualification.
- You need to have a 6.5 or the equivalent IELTS score.
Scholarship Official Web Links: