The University of Regina is introducing the Global Entrance Awards for the educational year 2020-21 with the goal of ensuring world-class education for eligible and motivated students in Canada.
The scholarship is available to international applicants qualified for enrollment to a bachelor degree program at Regina University in Canada.
The University of Regina was established in 1911 as a denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada. It delivers internships, work placements, internships and different degree courses.
You will experience life and excel in your career aspirations at the University of Regina. They encourage their student’s intellectual and personal growth via educational advancements.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted for any field that the university offers.
Regina University provides up to $200,000 per annum. The $3,000 tuition grant is supposed to be given to undergraduate students eligible for entrance to the university
Applications coming from around the world are acknowledged.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- The student’s degree will be granted to applicants who apply for admission specifically from a secondary school (or equivalent) to an undergraduate program of direct entry.
- Candidates should have an average early-conditional admission of 85.00 per cent or greater and be registered in the semester in nine credit hours.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Candidates must participate in the bachelor’s course at the University of Regina.
- Submit your High School Record and Secondary General Certification, and passport copy and mail it to email@example.com.
- Candidates should have a certificate of previous degree.
- Applicants must meet the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2020.