At the University of Queensland, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology is pleased to announce the UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship to encourages and rewards international students
This scholarship is available for international students who are a citizen of the Latin American country who will be studying in the Master of Engineering at the University of Queensland.
UQ is considered one of Australia’s leading universities and ranked #48th as the most prestigious university in the world. Through their college, a graduate school and six faculties, the university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees.
Field of Study:
Master of Engineering.
$15,000 (Fee reduction)
All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who is a citizen of a Latin American country.
- Excellent students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be selected for EIIT International Scholarship.
- For this scholarship, students applying to study at UQ in the Masters Program in the EAIT Faculty on a full-time basis.
- International students currently receiving fee sponsorship are ineligible for this scholarship.
- One Scholarship Awarded per Semester
- The total value of this award is $15,000 for 2 years to assist the recipient with expenses for the indicated degree program.
- Payment of $5000 per semester (for three semesters) will be applied to the student’s UQ account following the census date of their second-semester of study, i.e. 31 March or 31 August.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must complete all the following steps:
- Apply to The University of Queensland online.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Scholarship application online form through the given online application link mentioned below.
- The student’s current GPA and academic transcript will be evaluated. Scholarship Committee will gain access to a transcript from UQ student record and students do not have to attach a transcript to their scholarship application.
- Personal details should include the reason why the student is asking for scholarship and wants to study the program selected. It is also recommended that the students have information about any relevant extra-curricular activities which can support their scholarship application.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
31 May 2019