The bursary has a purpose of supporting high achieving applicants who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and want to take an undergraduate degree program at University of Queensland.
Be a student who attracts success. For helping you in this process, the University of Queensland is offering the University of Queensland Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships in Australia.
At University of Queensland, the candidates will get many opportunities like workshops, seminars, events, and others for developing the personality and communication skills. It has the best teaching faculty for teaching participants in the best way possible.
The University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It was organized in 1909 by the state parliament.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The educational award will provide an amount of a$10,000 which will be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over semester 1 and 2.
Students of any nationality are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Have completed a diploma from Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic or Temasek Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of 3.2 (where max = 4, pass = 1).
- Must undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Applicants must be a high achieving students who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and who will commence undergraduate studies at University of Queensland in Semester 1, 2020.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For this outstanding opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, no additional application is required for the grant; all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- The participants need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 30, 2019