The educational award is designed for both Australian and International students who want to pursue a higher degree by research program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Thinking about to complete your research degree in Australia, the University of Queensland is inviting all deserving aspirants for the Synthesis of Biomimetic Materials PhD Scholarship.
At University of Queensland, It is a fantastic university to study for international students. Whether you want to learn from the best in a coursework degree or undertake your own research.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university that was founded in 1909. It has an exceptional higher education system and offers undergraduate, masters and research degree programs for all international candidates.
PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
The PhD support will be awarded in Synthesis of Biomimetic Materials.
All the successful students will get the amount of $28,092 per annum tax-free.
Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- A bachelor degree (with honors – or equivalent degree) in Computer Science or related field solid programming and algorithmic skills
- A research master’s degree or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Academic CV, the academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale, award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate, a copy of your passport and contact details from two referees.
- For admission, when you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 31, 2019.