The main motive of this program is to encourage and assist students from around the world who are enrolled in undergraduate studies in music at the University of Queensland.
Interested Students can apply for the UQ and St Leo’s College Music Achievement International Scholarship.
The programs of this University of Queensland will help students to develop music skills and a lifelong appreciation for music. It provides various opportunities and need-based grants available for study abroad participants.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland has six faculties, eight globally recognized research institutes and three campuses. It offers higher education qualifications, such as bachelor degrees, postgraduate certificates, postgraduate degrees, master’s degrees and doctoral degrees for all students.
Undergraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
Pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
The University will provide an award amount of $6000 towards accommodation costs.
Domestic and International students are allowed to join a program.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Submits an application for a Scholarship to the Head by the closing date for applications; and
- Is enrolled full-time in an Approved Program; and
- Is a resident at St Leo’s College.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants must apply for undergraduate study at the university. After that, they should complete the application form by downloading on their system.
- Applicants will need to provide these supporting documents: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of your Passport, and Contact details from two referees.
- To be offered a place in an undergraduate program, you need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12, or a qualification equivalent to Queensland Year 12.
- Candidates must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2019