The University of Queensland is delighted to announce an excellent opportunity through PhD International Awards in Developing New Treatments for Brain Cancer in Australia.
University of Queensland, located near central Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
PhD international awards will be awarded in Health and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine by the university.
The University of Queensland will grant $28,597 annually to high-profile applicants via a PhD award for the advancement of novel therapies for children with brain cancer.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 15, 2021