The University of Queensland is delighted to offer the MPhil and PhD Scholarships in Biomedical Imaging Technology- Molecular Imaging. The scholarship is open for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
Outstanding enthusiastic graduates with relevant backgrounds who can also meet the minimum language requirements are eligible to apply for the positions.
The University of Queensland offers you an education, not just a qualification. The University offers various study options, you can choose degrees to match your interests, passion or career goals.
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
The Scholarship is open at the postgraduate research level.
Field of Study:
The scholarship will be awarded in the subject of biomedical imaging technology molecular imaging.
The winner of this year will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
The scholarship is open for graduate students who live in Australia and New Zealand.
- The scholarship is open for graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applications can be completed electronically.
- The complete application with all materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
Submit the following package of materials to be considered for the Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements (eg. IELTS).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 31, 2019