Candidates are allowed to apply for a Global Development Awards from the University of Portsmouth presented by the vice chancellor. For scholarly year 2020-2021 the grant is specifically open for foreign candidates.
The offer is available at the university for studying in the UK to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and postgraduate studies.
The University of Portsmouth was formed in 1992 and is a public university in England, UK. It ranks among the world’s leading 100 Universities.
The university allows students gain the confidence and prestige they need to embark on a great personal journey of academic exploration and highly qualified achievement. They will develop as an individual as they study at this university, meet new people, discover more about the desires and start exploring the prospective career
Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The studentships are granted in the fields that the university offers.
This assistance can come in the form of a £ 1600 significant decrease in fees which will relate to your first year of study.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- If you are studying an undergraduate degree, you must be a full time, on premises, self-funded participant.
- You should be a self-funded participant if you are doing postgraduate work or a program taught by a postgraduate.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- To qualify for the award, applicants are encouraged to take admission in the university’s qualifying course.
- Applicant must submit his academic qualifications and certifications past and expected, letters of recommendation and references.
- The applicants must fulfill the university’s entrance criteria.
- The applicants must meet the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–