The cost of the study is creating many difficulties for students to afford an education program. To fund the applicant’s education, the Rhodes award is activated at the University of Oxford.
This funded education program is available for the citizens from the United States and has an aim to help them pursue a postgraduate degree program at Oxford in the UK.
The University of Oxford was established in 1096. It is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England. The university is the World’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
University of Oxford has an international reputation for world-leading research and resources. It offers exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for free study and also develops the personality and communication ability of applicants.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
They can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Scholarships are available in all subjects taught at university.
United States candidates are worthy.
- The United States candidates are worthy.
- They can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- The participant must not hold any other award from the university and t be at least 18 and must not have passed your 24th birthday on 1 October in the year in which they are applying.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- For being a part of this opportunity, candidates are suggested to enrol themselves in a postgraduate degree program. After being enrolled, they can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
- Candidates need to submit their passport or birth certificate as a proof of their nationality, official transcripts from the college or university, language ability proof, a full curriculum vitae, a passport size photo, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Whether an undergraduate degree or GPA of a minimum of 3.70 out of 4.00 or equivalent is a must for applying to this program.
- Successful students must have great English language excellence.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
The application period will start on July 1, 2019, and ends on October 2, 2019.