The University of Oulu is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Master’s program in Finland. The funding program is open to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2020-21.
The objective of this project is to develop, implement, and predict the improvement in architecture field.
University of Oulu, located in Oulu, Finland.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Masters degree program will be awarded in Architectural Design.
Scholars will earn a total of EUR 1,000 to pursue their education in Finland. Twenty scholarships are open to foreign students.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirement given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a Master’s degree at the University of Oulu before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Before applying, please feel free to follow the eligibility criteria:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a Master’s degree at the University of Oulu before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- To satisfy the university’s language requirements, Applicants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
Scholarship Official Web Links: